Home Fires Braai DH2300-XXXL professional from South Africa
Free delivery in The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and France (continental)!
The very popular and well-known Home Fires Built-in braais can be installed totally indoors enabling excellent entertainment regardless of bad weather.
A potjie fitting and various options of grids, steak plates and bread oven, can serve a variety of entertainment needs.
The Built-in braais from Home Fires provide home entertainment at its best. The units may be installed indoors or outdoors and guarantee completely smoke-free use. Thus eliminating the irritating smoke always associated with braais.
Home Fires Braai DH2300-XXXL professional wood fired barbecue, also known as "Dirty Harry" is especially designed for professional users like restaurants or catering services, enabling excellent entertainment and grilling for large groups. This mega-braai is easy to install on a trailer, ideal for catering services for grilling on events.
- DH2300-XXXL: triple grill compartment 230cm wide
- 2 ember makers
- 1 heavy duty stainless steel steak grid 62x56cm
- 2 stainless steel grill V-grids 62x56cm
- 3 skewer supports for 3 skewers each (without skewers)
- 3 stainless steel heat deflectors
- ash pan
- 3 drawers for slow cooking, warming or top grilling
- door to close the braai which can be used as work space
- support for potjie-dutch oven
- gravie; south african spade to remove ashes
- motor compartment
How to connect your Home Fires Braai to a single or double wall flue pipe?
In case you would like to build-in a Home Fires Braai in your poolhouse, garden house, porch or indoors in your home, the easiest way is to use a single or double pipe adapter for standard stainless steel chimney or flue pipes. Please check-out our blog regarding the Home Fires Braai flue pipe adapters: How to connect your Home Fires Braai to a single or double wall flue pipe?