Homefires Braai Built-in 1200-XL with motorized rotisserie from South Africa
The very popular and well-known Home Fires Built-in braais can be installed totally indoors enabling excellent entertainment regardless of bad weather.
A potjie fitting and various options of grids, steak plates and bread oven, can serve a variety of entertainment needs.
The Built-in braais from Home Fires provide home entertainment at its best. The units may be installed indoors or outdoors and guarantee completely smoke-free use. Thus eliminating the irritating smoke always associated with braais.
- BI1200XL: adjustable double or single grill compartment 120cm wide
- electric motorized spit 87cm
- slidable ember maker
- 2 heat deflectors
- ash pan
- 2 drawers for slow cooking, warming or top grilling
- 2 doors to close the braai, one of which can be used as work space
- support for potjie-dutch oven
- gravie; south african spade to remove ashes
- motor compartment
- heavy duty stainless steel steak grid 50x48cm (not on photo)
- standard stainless steel grill grid 50x48cm (not on photo)
How to connect your Home Fires Braai to a single or double wall flue pipe?
In case you would like to build-in a Home Fires Braai in your poolhouse, garden house, porch or indoors in your home, the easiest way is to use a single or double pipe adapter for standard stainless steel chimney or flue pipes. Please check-out our blog regarding the Home Fires Braai flue pipe adapters: How to connect your Home Fires Braai to a single or double wall flue pipe?