The terms of this disclaimer apply to the website vinuovo.com
By visiting this website and/ or using the information provided on or through this website, you agree to the function of this disclaimer.
In the event of a conflict between the terms and conditions of specific products and services ordered through this web site and this disclaimer, the terms and conditions of those products and services shall prevail..
The use of vinuovo.com
The information on this website is intended for general information purposes only. No rights can be derived from information on this site.
Although Vinuovo SASU / vinuovo.com takes care in compiling and maintaining this website and uses sources that are considered reliable, Vinuovo.com can not be held responsible for the accuracy, integrity and punctuality of the information provided.
Vinuovo.com refutes any liability concerning the exactitude, comprehensiveness, and accuracy of the information offered, prices and the (continued) use of this website.
Third-party information, products and services
When vinuovo.com is linked to third party websites; we do not recommend these services or products offered.
Vinuovo.com does NOT accept liability or responsibility for the content, use or availability of websites referred to or referring to this website.
The use of such links is at your own risk. The information on such websites has not been reviewed by vinuovo.com for accuracy, rationality, topicality or comprehensiveness.
Requests for links to third party websites on vinuovo.com are subject to a number of conditions.
Use of information
Vinuovo.com reserves all rights of intellectual property and other rights with regard to all on or through this website, offered information (including all texts, graphics and logos).
It is not permitted to copy, download or in any way publish, distribute or reproduce information on this website without prior written permission of vinuovo.com or the appropriate consent of the owner. You may print and / or download information on this website for personal use.
Vinuovo.com reserves the right to change, on or through this website, information, including the text of this disclaimer, at any time without further notice.
It is recommended to periodically check if the information on or through this website, including the text of this disclaimer, has changed.
French law applies to this website and the disclaimer. All disputes arising out of or in connection with this disclaimer will be brought exclusively before the relevant court in France.
It may unexpectedly happen that there are security breaches in one of our systems. If you discover a security risk, we ask you to report this as soon as possible to [email protected] so that we can then take the necessary measures. This is called responsible disclosure.
How do I report a security breach in the ICT system of vinuovo.com?
- If you discover a security breach in the ICT system of vinuovo.com, we ask you to e-mail your findings to [email protected]
- Leave your contact details so that we can get in touch with you and work together to find a solution. Please leave at least an e-mail address or a phone number.
- Do not share information about the security problem with others until it is resolved.
- Act responsibly with the knowledge of the security problem by not taking any action beyond what is necessary to prove the security problem.
- Be advised that any information from vinuovo.com systems is covered by the obligation of confidentiality and that further disclosure of such information is punishable by law..
Do not abuse the security breach detection
- If you discover a security breach, do not exploit it. For example, by:
- Posting malware.
- Copying, modifying or deleting data or system configurations (an alternative would be to use directory listing or take screenshot)
- Making changes to the system
- Repeatedly gaining access to the system or sharing access with others.
- The use of so-called 'brute-force attack' to gain access to systems.
- Use of denial-of-service attacks or social engineering.
What do we do with a responsible disclosure report?
- Have you reported a vulnerability in our ICT system? If so, we will deal with it as follows:
- If your report meets the above conditions, we will not impose any legal consequences.
- We will treat your report as strictly confidential and will not share any personal information with third parties without your permission, unless required to do so by law or by court order.
- Vinuovo will send you a confirmation receipt within 1 working day.
- Vinuovo will respond to your report within 3 working days with an assessment of the report and an expected date for resolution.
- Vinuovo will keep you informed of the progress. We will resolve the problem detected by you within 60 days at the latest. With mutual agreement, we will determine when and how we will publish about the problem.