Staircase stringer 2 steps of pressure treated wood for garden stairs
We expect inventory shortages for this product during the season of 2021! In case out of stock, you'll see the out of stock message on the right top of this page. next to it, you'll see the date at which we expect to receive new supply.
Don't wait too long, order now to be in front of the queue!
Adding DIY steps and stairs to your garden or yard is a great way to enhance your outdoor landscaping whether they are perfectly flat or happen to sit in a slope. On the other hand, stairs on a garden offers ease of access to go from one level to another and serve as a walkway as well.
Then use our handy stringers for your wooden garden stairs! The stringers are available with 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 steps and the width of the stairs can be determined by you. Place the stringers at a maximum distance of 60 cm and screw the steps made of decking boards on them. For extra stability and safety, you can also make a riser behind each step by screwing a deck board vertically against the stringer. As a decking board we recommend our hardwood boards. You can also use pressure treated softwood boards, which are usually cheaper, but they wear much faster on the edges and become slippery faster than hardwood. Not very convenient if you are descending from your stairs of course!
Take a look at our page How to build garden stairs DYI for more information about making your own garden stairs.
- pressure treated pinewood FSC MIX 70%
- for garden stairs - outdoor staircase
- 2 steps: 50cm long, rise 34cm and 4.5 cm thick, 3 kg
- 3 steps: 75cm long, rise 51cm and 4.5 cm thick, 4kg
- 4 steps: 100cm long, rise 68cm and 4.5 cm thick, 6kg
- 5 steps: 125cm long, rise 85cm and 4.5 cm thick, 7,5kg
- 6 steps: 150cm long, rise 102cm and 4.5 cm thick, 10kg
- 7 steps: 175cm long, rise 119cm and 4.5 cm thick, 12kg
- packaging: 1 piece