KLINK Wooden Fence Capping Rail - 200cm
This fence capping rail is designed to beautifully close off the top of your DIY KLINK garden fence. As the capping rail is 200cm, you can easily cover the tops of the fence posts giving your enclosure a lovely finishing touch.
The capping rail is made with a groove on one side, making it an absolute breeze to build and construct your KLINK fence adapted to your style.
Available in 2 colours, natural pressure treated wood or stained black. The wood is from slow growing red-spruce in Northern Sweden. The slow growth gives us high strength wood and long durability as well having a closed cell structure meaning virtually no water can be absorbed. This wood is FSC 70% mix (Forest Stewardship Council) meaning sustainable forest management.
As you can see in the photos, the capping rail is designed with slants for water drainage.
- Material : FSC Mix 70% pressure treated wood
- Dimensions (LxWxH) : 200 x 3.4 x 11.4cm
- Weight : 3.5kg
More Info :
- Available in natural pressure treated or in stained black.
- To be used with other KLINK collections or with PLUS posts.
- Watch the video underneath to see how easy it is to build your own garden fence.