The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
CABRI Decking screw - Stepped head - 5,5 x 45 mm - 240pcs
1749 piece(s) in stock; Manufacturing within 2 to 5 days + shipping 3 to 5 days
CABRI® Decking screw, Stepped head, 5,5 x 45 mm, Full thread, TX 25, Bimetal (stainless steel A4/steel), RUSPERT®, silver, 240 Pcs
CABRI® Decking screw, Stepped head, 5,5 x 45 mm, Full thread, TX 25, Bimetal (stainless steel A4/steel), RUSPERT®, silver, 240 Pcs.
After years of testing countless screws for screwing wood onto steel substrucutres, we have selected the Reisser Cabri stainless steel decking screw as the best option.
- the bolt should protrude at least 23mm out of the steel
- the length of 45mm is suitable for boards max. 20mm
- Usage : approximately 35pcs per square meter
The Cabri decking screws are suitable for:
- terrace construction
- railing construction
- exposed walls
- screwing woods onto steel substructures up to 6mm in indoor and outdoor applications
The advantages / product strengths are :
- Excellent power tranmission (drive type TX - stepped head )
- No slipping so secure processing
- stepped head which will prevent splits in the wood
- flush countersinking
- the component is firmly pressed down
- cutting grooves and furrows thread in steel substructure
- the screw will not seize up in the steel structure
- hardened wing-type drill tip
- No need to pre-drill wood/steel substructures up to 6mm
- no cracks will be formed in the wood
Packaging per 240pcs.
© Copyright 2022 - Vinuovo
| developed by Amitix
This item is shipped with UPS and delivered with a small van.